I am working with an exciting resourcing and training business who are looking for a HR Specialist to lead their HR function. This is a part-time role (20 hours) where you will be supporting two sites on an array of HR matters.
- Provide coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice.
- Manage processes for recruitment, people management, people development and the leavers process, including communications and performance management.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Coach Managers on performance management issues and processes and provide guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Visit the Group’s locations as deemed necessary.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law or new legislation and are adhered to.
- Manage the new joiner process from request to hire, offer letter through to joining instructions and induction. Including arranging and attending interviews when requested.
- Ability to handle conflicting workloads, prioritise and multi task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- CIPD Qualified or relevant experience in a similar environment.
This role offers flexible working between sites and working from home.
Please apply directly or get in touch with Zoe Hester on 07467 478 432 or email@example.com