What to expect at your registration meeting
If you’re looking for a job and have been invited to come in and meet one of our Recruitment Consultants, here’s a reminder of what the meeting will involve:
- The day before your interview, we’ll send you an electronic registration form to complete. This is a procedure we have to follow before we can start discussing jobs with you, so we’d appreciate you completing it in advance.
- On the day of your interview, we’ll talk to you to find out more about your background and experience and what sort of role you’re looking for. We’ll also tell you a bit about how we work, provide advice and guidance about job hunting and answer any questions you might have.
- You’ll need to bring some documents as proof of eligibility to work in the UK. This is a legal requirement so without this, we won’t be able to register you.You’ll need to bring either:
- Passport and any valid Work Permits or Visa's you need to work in the UK.
- Full UK Birth Certificate (A4 size) and proof of National Insurance (NI) Number - this can be your NI Card, a payslip or any other formal documentation with your NI number included.
If you have any questions before your interview, feel free to call us on 0117 369 9000. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you.