Finance Excel Analyst
Bristol - Hybrid - Day Rate
4 Month Contract
Element are pleased to be recruiting for a long standing client in South East Bristol for the appointment of a Finance Analyst, specialising in Excel. They are going through an exciting system change and need someone on hand for the contractual period of 4 months to assist with the transition of Data between the two systems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation of reconcilliation templates
- Able to provide historical data mappings
- Reconcile historical data, identifying route causes of any discrepancies or differences
- Reporting on the reconcilliation status
- Preparation of data reconcilliation reports for sign off by group reporting.
- Month end reporting
- Super User or Certified with Microsoft Excel
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified is desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience in manipulating large data sets
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively as part of a team
Get in touch with Harry Gibson for more on this role on 07467478433 or firstname.lastname@example.org