You will be working for this Somerset based business who are looking for a Transactional Finance Manager. You will be responsible for leading the Purchase to Pay (PTP) and Order to Cash (OTC) sub-function within the Finance function, managing a team of c20-25 people (Supervisors and Administrators). The role is responsible for providing strong leadership and guidance to the team, delivering end to end services and transformation for transactions in accordance with Group policies, and the monitoring of qualitative performance measures for the team using Key Performance Indicators.
You will ensure the Accounts Payable (AP), Credit & Collections (C&C), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Cash Office(CO) processes align to best practice, ensuring strict compliance with internal controls, deliver Global Process Ownership and strive for continuous processes improvements of the function. You will also manage the issue management process and work to minimize exceptions.
Daily duties will cover:
• Managing the transactional service delivery and operational procedures.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date service delivery operations and ensuring teams follows operational procedures.
• Stakeholder management and communication with both internal and external parties.
• Identifying root cause of issues causing incorrect data capture and take appropriate action to resolve.
• Providing information to auditors / authorities as required.
• Identify new areas within transactional services where the company can add value.
• Being accountable for the cash office accounting being performed and completed within the required time frames.
• Active participation on projects including design, testing, documenting and implementation phases.
• Ensuring a full set of documented policies, procedures, process maps and controls is maintained for global transactional processes.
• Establishing the business case for consolidating, upgrading or implementing new processes and /or systems but may not necessarily own them.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong leadership experience within a Shared Services and or operational finance, delivering against targets. You will need to be have proven experience in managing transactional teams, including history of hiring, training, motivating and retaining personnel. You will also need to demonstrate examples of effective leadership and getting the best out of people, including during demanding and unsettling periods of change.
This business are dynamic, social and creative, they genuinely care about their culture to the point where they want to help their staff hit personal and work related goals. The atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable, encouraging the team to work effectively.
Please call Sejal Hampson on 0117 369 9000 or click APPLY!