Element Recruitment are working with a prestigious business in Central Bristol, they are looking to recruit an experienced Payroller to join their business on a temporary to permanent basis. This role has been created due to the companies recent growth.
The company are seen as a leader and 'go to' brand in their market.
Role: Payroll Administrator
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 (Temporary to Permanent)
Location: Central Bristol
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will assume responsibility within the Payroll team in the organisation:
- Processing of new starters and leavers
- Ensure timesheets are received in a timely manner from all departments
- Assist the Payroll Manager with incoming queries, both internal and external
- Review and processing of weekly mileage forms
- Handling all aspects of preparation and payment of Company Expenses
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience within Payroll
- Must be well organised and able to prioritise workloads accordingly
- Good IT skills (MS Office range)
- Work well as part of a team
- Confident telephone manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading UK Business which offer modern offices and excellent public transport connections in Central Bristol.