We are working with a Global Hospitality/Real Estate business who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their busy, growing team. You will liaise with hiring managers to understand their talent requirements through job analysis and assessment, develop attraction strategies and manage end to end recruitment whilst ensuring a candidate centric approach. As an integral part of the people team, you will develop and evolve our employer brand through marketing activities, job fairs and headhunting activities to capture our audience and meet our ambitious growth strategy.
- Take in briefs and guide hiring managers on the recruitment process, post ads, screen and interview candidates and prepare offers;
- Ensure job descriptions and ‘one pagers’ are accurate and reflect the current responsibilities for the roles through job analysis assessment.
- Act as a true business partner providing a proactive, operational and added value recruitment service.
- Ensure that recruitment budgets are maintained.
- Create the hiring strategy for the coming years by proactively creating talent pools and future pipelining activities for the business.
- You will be responsible for identifying key skills and proactively sourcing for them.
- In alignment with the performance review cycle, ensure that JD’s are updated periodically.
- Manage the LinkedIn/Social Media recruitment activities, build a pipeline of candidates for regularly recruited positions
- Promote brand and values through recruitment activities. Develop people solutions to help drive continuous and sustained business performance improvement.
You will have:
- 3 years extensive experience either in-house or in an agency or both, with a track record of success in a busy, fast paced corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge of in-house recruitment, attraction and retention strategies and selection tools for attracting a diverse calibre of workforce
- Influencing and negotiation ability coupled with flexibility and resilience;
- Demonstrated experience communicating, both verbally and in writing, in a succinct, professional and responsive manner.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment;
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a global business who also has a keen interest in people development and talent acquisition.
Please get in touch with Zoe Hester on 07467 478 432 or email@example.com