Our client based in Cirencester is recruiting for a Juniper Networks Solution Architect with experience with networks and product solutions. This role is a client facing role where you’ll create awareness and drive preference for Juniper Products & Solutions with our business partners. Provide technical leadership in engagements with new and existing partners, Apply Junipers portfolio of solutions during partner enablement activities and become an authority in a specific discipline. You will deliver technical sales presentations, pre-sales advice and white-board technical design sessions and conduct product demonstrations and seminars with partners and end customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To evangelise the Juniper portfolio, products, and services, both internally and to partners, and have a holistic understanding of the wider portfolio.
• To write and review technical solutions based on current technical trends and customer requirements.
• To provide support to the Advanced Networking sales team to drive key strategic technical engagements.
• To support the Juniper BDM team with partner enablement activities.
• Accompany sales and sales management to partner and vendor meetings when required.
• To continuously evolve relationships with Juniper and partner technical peers.
• Support the ongoing development of the team’s technical knowledge and ability, with a focus on Juniper products and solutions.
• To assist Marketing to utilise on social media platforms, campaigns as required.
• Adhering to company policy and working to the company ISO Quality Management system (9001 certification) and company security management system (27001 certification) and BSI standards at all times.
• An in depth technical knowledge of the Juniper portfolio including MX, SD-WAN, SRX and MIST.
• JNCIS-SP, JNCIS-SEC or equivalent certification. Working towards JNCIP highly desirable.
• Technical understanding of the wider portfolio and the ability to articulate vendors with competing solutions.
• Experience working within a client facing technical sales role.
• Experience working with Cloud, SD-WAN and security.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to provide technical demonstrations to different levels of business.
• Passion for learning Juniper technology.
• Driven & self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of the wider team.
• Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and to targets across multiple areas
• Demonstrates ownership of the target and development of that Vendor.
• Maintains a professional and polite disposition at all times and encourages staff to behave appropriately
• Be able to carry out business travel (approx. 20%) (full driving licence required)