Contact us: 0117 369 9000
You will be working within an award-winning Central Bristol based Accountancy practice working with an exciting array of clients, being an integral part of the team as a Semi-Senior Auditor.
Some of your duties will include;
Carrying out weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
Reconciling all bank and cash accounts
Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
Liaising with clients over queries
Preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts for clients, to include a P&L with variances to budget, a balance sheet and a cash flow forecast (if required). Written commentary to accompany management accounts may be required.
Preparing annual statutory accounts and tax returns, under the supervision of a manager or partner.
To be a success in this role you will need;
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• AAT qualified (level 3 or 4), or qualified by experience (minimum 3 years)
• Experience of working in a practice environment (essential)
• Proficient in accounting software, including Xero, QuickBooks and Excel (essential)
• Experience of payroll software (desirable)
• Excellent attention to detail
Element Recruitment Limited
| Copyright © 2019
0117 369 9000