I am working with a fantastic not-for-profit organisation who are on the lookout for a workforce planning expert to join their growing team. In this role you will oversee, develop, and manage the service offering our clients based in a number of industries.
- Lead the design and delivery of effective workforce interventions for client organisations, including strategic workforce consulting, developing new organisational roles, frameworks and career pathways, end-to-end talent strategies and workforce deployment.
- Project management including planning, delivery, client relations, budget adherence, evaluation, and contract management
- Collaborate on end-to-end business winning processes including identifying business opportunities through tender portals and own network, coordinating, and developing responses and attending client presentations
- Recruit and manage senior and technical consultants and associates on delivery teams
- Agree, maintain, and deliver related income and expenditure targets
- Contribute to thought leadership by presenting at external conferences, seminars, workshops and publishing articles and papers as requested
Ideal candidate profile:
- Comprehensive knowledge of workforce planning processes and cycles that align to contemporary policy and trends
- Ability to identify new projects and clients, responding to opportunities and developing proposals and business relationships
- Effective project management and client relationship capabilities
- Budget management skills and the creation and adherence to income targets
- Detailed advanced knowledge of ‘all things workforce’
- Experience of leading and managing teams
This role allows flexible working from the Bristol office and home with a fantastic benefits package.
For more information, please contact Zoe Hester on 07467 478 432 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.