At Element Recruitment, we’re currently recruiting on behalf of large, successful client for a Payroll Assistant based in Somerset. You will be working on a Full time, Temporary Fixed Term Contract for 9 Months, Monday - Friday Days (08:30 - 16:30).
- Processing information accurately, checking colleague’s work and preventing underpayments/overpayments.
- Ensuring all documentation required for payroll and pension payments for employees is in place.
- Assist the Payroll Team Leader where necessary, including completing ad hoc tasks.
- Preparing reports.
- Payroll experience and qualifications are preferable, but not necessary.
- Experience in working with staff at all levels and effective whilst working in a team to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Administration and/or Accounts experience is required.
- Effectively be able to use Microsoft Office Packages.
- SAP experience is preferable but not necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Effectively be able to use initiative and prioritise tasks to ensure key work is completed fully and on time.
- Excellent written and communicative skills.
- Ability to work independently, or in a team.
- Ability to present information in an and presentable format.