Are you an experienced, Part Qualified Management Accountant? Available for a 6 month temporary role?
Element Recruitment are working with a Somerset based, award winning manufacturing/construction business who are looking to recruit a pivotal finance position. You’re looking to gain stakeholders skills & build your experience as a knowledgeable, trusted business partner. You’ll use your technical background to own the preparation of the management accounts to provide analysis & insight into the business performance whilst supporting the Financial Controller on an Ad-Hoc basis.
This is a 6 month temporary assignment.
Your responsibilities will include;
• The preparation of management accounts for the group companies
• Preparation of monthly reports & analysis for the Group's strategic partners
• Provide financial input into strategic, tactical & operational business cases and plans
• Participation and support in the creation of budgets and forecasts
• Responsibility for forensic analysis on business performance/profitability
• Build relationships with Stakeholders & assist in interrupting financial information
To be a success in this role you'll need;
• Ideally a part qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or qualified AAT
• Experience of preparing monthly management accounts
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills (V-Lookups, Sum ifs and Pivot tables etc.)
• Good communication skills with proven ability to influence non-finance stakeholders
• Ability to construct and maintain financial models
If this sounds like the career move for you, please click apply or call Ryan Childs 07588 709 552