A great opportunity has arisen to join a well known brand based in Wiltshire.
Due to exciting growth plans they are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team.
The company have been around since the 1900's so are experts in their field whilst striving to improve at every opportunity, driving the business forward and evolving the brand.
As a key member of our Finance function, you will work alongside the operational and commercial teams and in the purpose-built Wiltshire head office and manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will take responsibility for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet), together with appropriate commentary.
- Supporting analysis to provide insight to financial performance of the business.
- Business facing accountant with theoperatio nal team on site, to proactively alleviate issues as they arise.
- Analysis of stock gains and losses, liaising with the purchasing/stock management teams to provide explanations for them.
- Assisting with the preparation of the weekly cash flow.
- Ownership of bank reconciliation and cashbook transactions.
- Preparing weekly sales reports for the Group finance team.
- Communicating with internal and external suppliers and customers as necessary to resolve issues.
- Prepare and obtain information to assist the build of the annual budgets and forecasting.
- Processing employee expenses and arranging payment.
- Support finance contribution to Divisional board meetings and senior team reviews.
- Support wider finance team (credit control and payroll) as necessary.
Applicants will possess the following key skills:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified / finalist or very strong part qualified.
- Proactive and wanting to make a difference by adding value.
- Experience of working in partnership with non-financial managers.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Proven IT system skills, utilising various systems, reporting platforms and excel to an intermediate or advanced level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious, driven and able to work successfully on own initiative.