Element recruitment are delighted to be working with a well established and successful business based in the South of Bristol. They have an exciting opportunity for a management accountant to join their busy finance team on a temporary basis. As the management accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports for group accounts.
You’ll be numerate, think logically and you’ll have the ability to multi-task. You’ll be able to commit to a 3 month contract and ideally be available immediately.
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Reporting KPI’s and cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Be qualified or studying towards your CIMA/ACCA
- Strong excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work well with a team.
Please call Chloe Brown on 0117 2446982 for more information about this opportunity.