Are you looking to develop your career within the Learning & Development space? If so, this is the job for you!
We are currently working with a Financial Services client who are on the lookout for an L&D Officer to join their team.
As the L&D Officer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver the induction programme to support new employees, ensure sessions are kept up to date and relevant to business needs
- Oversee the First 90 Days on boarding journey for new administrators, working with managers to implement effective training plans and on the job learning
- With guidance and support from the Group L&D Manager you will assist with evaluating the First 90 Days programme using surveys and focus group sessions, working with the Group L&D Manager to drive continuous improvement for our on boarding journey
- With oversight from the Group L&D Manager, you will assist in developing new training content to support evolving business needs, including facilitator notes, relevant materials and evaluation tools
- Work with Team Managers to develop on-the-job learning for new and existing colleagues in line with their skill and capability matrix
- Support employees completing professional training including use of the training budget by maintaining records, ordering materials and ensuring training contracts are in place where required
- Manage computer based training modules (CBTs) for staff, ensuring all new joiners, colleagues returning from extended leave and the annual roll out meets compliance standards
- Support the business talent and succession strategy; this may include learning delivery, organising training events and developing Apprenticeship Standards
- Work collaboratively with other functions, including HR, Recruitment and L&D professionals across the Group when required
- Arrange training on behalf of other departments when required, booking rooms and inviting staff to attend
- Keeping your professional knowledge and skills up to date, whilst seeking new and innovative ways for L&D to support the business
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrable relevant L&D experience (essential)
- Ability to work autonomously without extensive supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for HR/L&D, and a desire to work with people
- Attention to detail and the ability to evidence continual quality and consistency
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of different learning styles.
Please click to apply or get in touch with Zoe Hester on 07467 478 632 or email@example.com