Commercial Finance Manager : London : £65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Share Options : Flexi-Working
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for the partnering with senior stakeholders in operations including supply chain, logistics and warehousing. You will work closely with the central functions and operations leadership team to support and shape existing and future product strategy, delivering efficiencies to enable increased profitability in all channels. This a fantastic role for a talented ambitious qualified accountant, eager to test themselves in a fast-growth ethical enterprise:
● Lead on performance management for all aspects of global operations commercial finance, including product operations, and global central functions such as Customer Care, IT, Security, People and Legal.
● Liaise closely with the global sales & operations team to execute a global strategic plan to optimise investment and resource within the supply chain.
● Lead and develop the rolling monthly financial forecasting process for Operations in close collaboration with Global Sales & Ops manager, in line with the reporting requirements of the group, to ensure robust business performance management and planning.
● Input into contract commercial negotiations for highly complex, high value, high risk agreements related to warehousing, logistics and supply chain, among others.
● Improve visibility and governance of efficiency drivers including stock policies & positions, unit costs, supplier terms, various policies, and distribution channels.
● Build effective business partnering and financial stewardship with operations teams to drive commercial opportunities, and with global central functions leaders.
● Work closely with other commercial finance leads to align on inter-dependencies between functional, product and regional P&L ownership and develop shared strategic objectives.
● Prepare insightful commentary and analysis on operations performance for the senior leadership team and investors.
● Work closely across the finance organisation to execute team OKRs. Support ad hoc strategic finance projects including analysis, reporting & projects; influencing cross-functionally to ensure analysis and data drives action.
● Develop a strong collaboration with the financial reporting & control team to ensure efficient information flow and dissemination of best practices.
● Minimum 7 years experience in financial, strategic and general business management
● Exposure to supply chain, warehousing, and logistics optimisation is essential
● International supply chain and operations experience would be ideal, but not absolutely essential
● Qualified & experienced accountant with proven track record of business partnering with senior stakeholders, driving and delivering change
● An excellent communicator, and a natural ability to bring the best out in others
● A “can do” attitude; proactive in seeking solutions and implementing change and a bias for action
● Advanced Excel skills and be confident in data handling & analysis in a non-interfaced system environment
● High integrity and high attention to detail with ability to prioritise key information
● Consumer goods or retail industry (desirable)
● Netsuite and other planning tools (desirable)
This is a fantastic role for a candidate who loves being involved outside of a straightforward finance role. Its business partnering in a multi-channel, cross-functional capacity in a very exciting high growth consumer products business. Supply-chain experience is essential ...