Element Recruitment are working with a leading business based in Bristol who are looking for a HR Team Leader to join them for an 18 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. In this role you will be reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner and will manage a small HR Support team who provide admin services to the business.
- Lead and manage various projects and responsibilities as assigned in line with the HR strategy
- Provide all team members with feedback and coaching to ensure individual competence to ensure high team performance
- Providing general HR advice to employees.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to monitor and update HR policies in line with current legislation.
- Responsible for the maintenance and quality of all data in the HR systems
- Own the employee life cycle administration process including payroll and all related documentation as required
- Manage the absence administration process
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proven track record of managing administration systems and processes
- Ability to deal with confidential information and matters, sensitively and with integrity
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Previous HR experience gained within a HR environment.
- Working knowledge of payroll processes
- Strong IT skills including use of complex HR systems and Excel, highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data as required, and demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Understanding of confidentiality and GDPR provisions.
This role offers flexible hybrid working, a salary of upto £30,000 and you will be joining and exciting business with a growth mindset!
For more information, call Zoe Hester on 07467 478 432 or email email@example.com