Are you an experienced HR Assistant or HR Officer? Looking for a 9-month maternity cover from spring next year?
As HR Officer, you’ll report to the HR Manager and will be required to support the HR department in all areas of the company. You will join in a time of change so will lead to lots of learning and development. You’ll join an established company with an excellent reputation based in Taunton.
The maternity cover will be from March 2019 – January 2019. This is a full-time role paying £22,000, however part time candidates will be considered.
- Sitting in on interview panels
- Handling exit interviews
- Updating and maintaining employee records
- Management of the HR System
- Deal with administration for all recruitment activities
- Manager OH, DBS and agencies
- Provide ongoing advise for in line with employment policies
- Be involved in HR projects as a when required
The ideal you’ll have these skills:
- Experienced in HR administration
- Be CIPD qualified or studying is an advantage
- Self-motivated, have excellent time management skills and comfortable working alone
- Experience in a similar HR role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Confident, professional and articulate level of communication
Please call Lucy Fieldhouse on 0117 456 6011 or press the Apply button