We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join a rapidly growing Tech start-up business based in Bath. You will be supporting the Head of People Development to shape and evolve the organisational approach to performance management, as well as managing a small HR team.
- Using your HR knowledge and expertise to advise colleagues and and managers on all aspects of the employment cycle
- Proactively advising on ER issues and work collaboratively to provide support at all levels
- Provide effective advice and guidance on employment law, policies and practises
- Advising on pay and other types of remuneration such as promotion, benefits and the share scheme
- Implement, update and monitor policies and procedures to ensure the business adopts best practice approaches to reflect case law and legislation
- Support managers in the analysis of training needs
- Supporting managers and employees on employee wellbeing issues and initiatives
- An experienced HR Manager, with at least 5 years working at this level
- CIPD level 5 or above
- Solid experience working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Excellent employment law knowledge and experience of dealing with a range of ER issues
- Solid experience of advising on all areas of Pay, Reward and Recognition
- Experience of using HR software including designing reports and using data to drive and influence decisions
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to communicate and engage with people across all levels
This role has flexibility for working from home and in the office.
Please get in touch with Zoe Hester on 07467 478 432 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!