Element Recruitment are working with a not for profit organisation based in Central Bristol who are looking for a HR & Recruitment Advisor to join their HR team. In this role you will lead on day to day HR activities as well as partnering with the wider business.
- Leading all recruitment and selection functions
- Ensuring employment records and all other HR documentation are continually monitored and processed and maintained.
- Conducting starter, induction and probationary processes on a continual basis
- Providing ongoing advice on people matters in line with employment policies
- Being involved in HR projects as necessary
- Sufficient up to date knowledge UK employment
- Sufficient knowledge of best practice and legislation on all aspects of HR
- Ability to build and maintain credibility with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to assess and manage HR workloads in a timely manner.
This is a permanent role, offering flexible hybrid working and a competitive benefits package.
For more information, please get in touch with Zoe Hester on 07467 478 432 or email email@example.com