HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES - BRISTOL
Element Recruitment's HR Division is looking for a Head of Human Resources. The role is fundamental to developing the company's culture, development, organization and recruitment. You will lead the implementation of policies created by the HR team. The role is based in a prestigious company with strong Engineering and Defence roots. You will be....
- Qualified to degree level and/or hold a relevant professional certificate from an accredited organization such as the CIPD. As the human resource profession is constantly evolving, you will be expected to continuously update your learning and knowledge throughout your career.
- Experience of working within the Engineering, Defence or Aerospace Industry would be an advantage.
- Organizational skills – personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key
- Communication skills – Lead the HR team, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints. Consequently, emotional intelligence, the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Commercial acumen – Able to understand company finances, resourcing and the ultimate aims of the business
- Role modelling – As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Head of HR is expected to demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the company
- Professional expertise – A strong working knowledge of employment law issues, best practice processes for disciplinaries, redundancies and payroll is required, as well as experience of employee relations
- Coaching and mentoring – Whether senior executives, junior colleagues or middle management, you will be proficient in developing skills in your talent.
Please email your CV asap with your updated cv and 2 recent references.