£75,000 + Bens + Flexible working
Working in a busy Finance team the FP&A Manager will be in charge of Budget,Reporting and strategic plan preparation and provide recurring performance analysis as well as adhoc analysis. This will enable the company to have better financial information to make informed and financially relevant decisions to support its strategy and ambition.
- Reporting figures to the Group Finance Department monthly, quarterly and annually
- Understand and apply new accounting standards
- Provide analysis and comment of the performance for Group reporting
- Provide monthly costs to Directors and variance vs Budget highlighting any gap and actions required
- Lead the preparation of Budget files and Presentation and contribute to specific analysis
- Provide strong support for the preparation the strategic plan for finance (P&L, Balance Sheet, CashFlow) files and Presentation
- Revenue and contribution Analysis to control accuracy and analyse consistency with previous trend and forecast
- Prepare and present the Sales performance on a monthly basis to the CFO, the sales team and the CFO
- Regular Analysis of performance and profitability of different department or activity of the business
- Provide adhoc analysis for the Group and for the CFO
- Follow up and analysis the payroll costs and manage any tax related matters related to payroll
- Strong support to the CFO in adhoc or recurring analysis of the business
Experience in performance/pricing analysis and reporting for at least 5 years
Experience in trend analysis and forecasting
Excellent Excel is required.
Natural IT curiosity and at ease with IT systems
Able to update, create clear Powerpoint presentation
Attention to details, good communication, hard working and approachable character with willingness to support and improve the finance tasks.