££75,000 + Bens + Flexible Working
Working for an internationally renowned business this role will be reporting into the CFO. The Financial Controller will lead the Transactional teams to oversee a robust controls environment in a fast growing business working in a multicurrency environment.
You will be a vital senior manager responsible for meeting requirements of internal and external stakeholders: Companies House, suppliers, clients.
- Strong leadership skills with a good level of experience working with operational teams, focused on developing Team Managers
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Experience of working within a fast changing environment
- Very organised and methodical in approach to work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and challenge existing ways of working
- Have a continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to identify and solve problems and to seek assistance where appropriate.
- Personal integrity to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Able to develop good working relationships locally and internationally.
- Experience of working with Directors and Senior Leaders
- Responsible for the finance operations to work smoothly, accurately and in timely manner to meet internal and external SLA as per commercial arrangements.
- Lead a team of 2 direct reports, Senior Management Accountant (6 including Accountant) and Treasury Manager (team of 7 including Manager) in delivering business critical activities within a controls environment
- Good organisation and planning skills to ensure that the team workload is managed, progress monitored and deadlines achieved.
To ensure that risk are identified and worked on as priority to ensure adequate and relevant controls are in place
- Support Payroll analysis and tax related matters
- Review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations, particularly cash and payroll related control accounts
- Analytical review of corporate costs including accruals and prepayments as needed
- Monitoring sales and purchase ledger performance and payment controls
- Manage working capital cycles and managing cash investments to maximise returns
- Lead the annual external audit
- Work with the Head of Finance Transformation to identify and implement key projects and initiatives impacting UK and European operations
- Support the CFO in adhoc activities
Interviews will take place mid February so please get in contact for more details.