Element Recruitment are currently working with a market leading international organisation in Cheltenham, This is a pivotal role supporting all areas of this global organisation with operations in Europe, North America and Asia.
The Financial and Compliance Manager role will be to be support all areas of the business with regards to the financial and compliance with additional support of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
Based in Cheltenham with travel to UK and other sites maybe required.
Key duties include:
- Lead the statutory accounts and audit
- Responsible for all internal audit and Sox compliance requirement
- Tax reporting and filing inc VAT EC Sales and Intrastat
- Revenue recognition reporting requirements
- Management of month end close process to strict corporate deadlines
- Approval and completion of balance sheet reconciliation
- Management of accounts payable accounts receivable and payroll teams
- Hours of employment 37 per week (flex may be required)
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate non-financial professionals
- Managing internal and external audits and completion of statutory accounts
- Managing month end close process to strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of VAT and Intrastat processes desirable
- Strong process improvement experience
Salary & Benefits
Salary £45,000 - £50,000, 5% employer contribution to pension, 25 days hols plus bank holidays, Flexi hours start between 7-9 finish between 3.30-5.30. 5 hours on a Friday, early finish.