Contact us: 0117 369 9000
As a Finance Manager you’ll partner with the business to enable the senior leadership team to make informed business decisions by providing financial insight & advice. You’ll gather & analyse financial data, & forecast future trends making recommendations to improve business performance. You’ll look for ways to reduce financial risk & business costs.
As the Finance Manager you’ll be accountable for any function that involves money including; income, costs, payroll, investments, mergers & acquisitions.
• Strong P&L / balance sheet management
• Production of management accounts / budgets / forecast / strategic plans
• Lead a team of 5 staff
• Oversight of budgeting and forecasting for the business
• Review balance sheet reconciliations
• Management of the financial reporting and cost controls
• Provide inputs & commentary to the preparation of monthly / quarterly reviews
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
• Strong interpersonal skills (ability to lead a team of 5 staff)
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Able to analyse / interpret data using Excel skills (V-Lookups, Sum ifs and Pivot tables etc.)
• Strong attention to detail & deadline-orientated
Named the best place to live in 2017, Bristol is a diverse city with an extraordinary arts culture, buzzing culinary scene and extensive redevelopment. Easily commutable from Bath, Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
Element Recruitment Limited
| Copyright © 2019
0117 369 9000