Contact us: 0117 369 9000
As the Finance Business Partner, you’ll be based in Bath working within an international Construction organisation. This is a pivotal, commercially focused finance role providing financial and strategic decision making support to key stakeholders in the business.
• Partner with Stakeholders, providing financial insights to support business decision-making
• Undertake financial analysis to contributing to financial plans, budgets and forecasts
• Provide financial plans, commercial modelling, seeking out new opportunities & recommendations
• Forecast spend effectively & support the streamlining of costs
• Review pricing strategies and attend key meetings
To be a success in this role you’ll need:
• Part Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
• Strong interpersonal skills - ability to engage internal stakeholders
• Strong month-end exposure with P&L / Balance sheet management / Budgeting / Forecasting
• Able to analyse / interpret data using Excel skills (V-Lookups, Sum ifs and Pivot tables etc.)
• Commercially minded with good analytical and problem-solving skills
Bath, known for its iconic Georgian architecture and thriving city centre is brimming with places to eat, drink and shop. Located 20 minutes from the M4, and commutable from Bristol and Gloucestershire.
Call Ryan Childs today on 0117 369 9000 to find out more details or click the apply button to send your CV.
Element Recruitment Limited
| Copyright © 2019
0117 369 9000