Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bens
This is an opportunity to join an International company within their Swindon operation. This hugely successful and innovative company are now looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to support one of the key divisions within the business.
The candidate should be a Qualified accountant or have a relevant Controlling qualification. You will become part of the team, which controls and reports on the finances and resources in this department of 400 staff.
- Preparation of cost centre budget performance reports on a monthly basis, including detailed variance analysis and provision of updated forecast data
- Develop and maintain the role of trusted advisor to an assigned team of Managers, supporting them in understanding and managing their costs to agreed budget targets
- Assessing the financial impact of changes in headcount to meet project and operational requirements
- Developing methodologies whereby costs can be recharged internally and to other Group Companies in fair and easily administered process
- Create bespoke financial models suited to strategic initiatives
- Analysis and reporting of expenditure with external suppliers and service providers, to ensure costs are accurately captured and distributed across the relevant business units.
- Creation of quarterly forecast packs, reflecting key variances to baseline budgets and ensuring that overall cost targets are still achieved
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Excellent working knowledge of Finance Systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of financial modelling desirable
- Experience of process improvement initiatives and an aptitude for determining the most efficient way of doing regular processes
- Good communication and influencing skills proven within a commercial environment
- Excellent analytical skills and strong experience of managing within a commercial environment
- Good interpersonal skills including the capability to build strong working relationships as required, for example with supplier organisations, CIO, IT Management, Other finance teams
- Working effectively and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a complex matrix organisation
- Awareness of conflict & escalation management techniques
- A thorough understanding of cost drivers, methods for the optimisation of spend and a track record for successfully delivering cost optimisation initiatives
- An awareness of project governance methods including project finance, project benefits definition is desirable
This role offers excellent benefits and a flexible working environment.
Interviews will be held asap so please get in contact for more details.