Contact us: 0117 369 9000
You will be working for a national organisation within the not for profit sector based in Bristol, to support the decision-making process and build strong relationships with stakeholders. The organisation has a strong and well respected brand offering a fantastic working environment.
Utilising & developing your stakeholder skills further as a Finance Business Partner, you’ll translate financial information for non-finance colleagues. You’ll share insight into business performance & financial planning to support key business decision-making. You’ll thrive when analysing data to seek out commercial opportunities & recommendations, as a vital part of the success & performance of the business.
• Partner with Stakeholders, providing financial insights to support business decision-making
• Undertake financial analysis to contributing to financial plans, budgets and forecasts
• Provide financial plans, commercial modelling, seeking out new opportunities & recommendations
• Forecast spend effectively & support the streamlining of costs
• Review pricing strategies and attend key meetings
• Part Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) OR QBE
• Strong interpersonal skills - ability to engage internal stakeholders
• Strong month-end exposure with P&L / Balance sheet management / Budgeting / Forecasting
• Able to analyse / interpret data using Excel skills (V-Lookups, Sum ifs and Pivot tables etc.)
• Commercially minded with good analytical and problem-solving skills
Element Recruitment Limited
| Copyright © 2019
0117 369 9000