Element recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a well established and reputable organisation based in Wiltshire. They have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing and successful finance team. As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for working closely with senior stakeholders, managers and operations to drive revenue and profitability throughout the business.
This is an important role for the business and the key to being successful will be to add value. If you are recently qualified and looking for a commercially focussed role then this could be a great career move for you.
- To act as a finance business partner to the commercial side of the business
- To work closely with the other areas of the business to drive revenue and profitability
- Working closely with the management accountant to ensure the delivery of a group 5 year plan
- Challenging stakeholders to ensure all concepts have been considered before presenting to the board
- Analysis of capital expenditure, including forecasting, tracking and reporting return on investment
- Control and maintenance of the sales reporting data warehouse
- Support with costing and pricing proposals
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost saving
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0117 244 6982 or email me on email@example.com