Finance Assistant (9 month FTC)
£ 18,000 – £ 22,000 | Bath City Centre
As a Finance Assistant you’ll build on your finance experience and work with a diverse group of internal colleagues. You’re comfortable working with minimal supervisor, self-motivated and task-orientated. You enjoy multi-tasking and having a varied workflow, including accounting and general office support. You’re now looking to develop your career in accounting, with the intention of studying towards an accountancy qualification.
You’ll be able to commit to a 9-month period and ideally available on a one week notice.
- Posting Sales and Purchase Ledger invoices
- Credit Control
- Cash allocation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Processing journals
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience working in a finance department
- Be qualified or studying AAT
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage with finance/non-finance staff
- Able to multi-task & adapt to the business needs
- Strong Excel skills
Please call Anna Wozniak on 0117 244 6983 OR click APPLY!