Multi Award winning services business based in South Cerney is seeking a Finance Administrator. This is an ethical business who gives back to the local community, including raising funds for local charities. They have a great culture, with dress down Fridays and a collaborative nature.
You will have experience in a finance role, preferably working within a small team. It would also be desirable, but not essential, for you to have studied or be studying AAT.
- Reporting monthly figures and statistics to management
- Communicating with suppliers and stakeholders
- Maintaining the accurate posting of transactions on the database and finance systems
- Administering transactions with banks and other financial institutions
- Understanding the transactional processes to ensure functions are carried out in an appropriate and timely manner, such as purchase and sales ledger
- Developing processes and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency
- Supporting and acting as back-up to other members of the Finance team as required
- Building strong working relationships with internal departments and third parties as appropriate
- Ensuring a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other relevant legislation as appropriate to the role
Should this role be of interest, please contact Hara Duberley on 01452 937 089 or hit "APPLY!"