Reporting to the Credit Manager, you'll be responsible for dealing with the management of customer credit limits and chasing outstanding customer debts.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Check applications, check the system for duplications, print credit checks
• Print and match the credit checks to the application
• Make decisions on the applications
• Calling customers to chase payment of returned direct debit payments.
• Calling customers to chase for payment for outstanding debts.
• Working with customers on their credit risk exposure (ie if they exceed their authorized credit limit).
• Other ad hoc duties include, understanding of cleared balances to keep accounts open, working with credit insurance brokers and credit rating agency.
• Dealing with customer queries in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
Requirements To be successful in this role you'll have:
• A good standard of education preferably with a ‘C’ or equivalent in English and Maths.
• Experience working in a Credit or Accounts department.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Accuracy and attention to detail with good numeracy skills.
• Methodical approach to your work with the ability to organise and prioritize.
• An enthusiastic and motivated mindset with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
• Great communication skills with a professional and confident telephone manner.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY NOW or call Sejal Hampson