You will be working for this Bristol based business as their fixed term contract Billings Manager. Managing a team of 4 within the UK and the outsourced team abroad. Your purpose will be round improving working capital by ensuring billing is completed on time. You will also need to reduce accrued income and WIP Reporting on current billing performances for all business units.
Duties will cover:
• Being the conduit between operations, finance, credit and R2R
• Overseeing the management of the full WIP process and driving the key outcomes within the process
• Responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate invoice production for business accounts
• Maximise cash flows through timely billing and credit control
• Monthly reviews with each BU’s and Finance Director, business partners
• Improving working capital, by analysis of billing reports and process improvement
• Creating an environment that supports change, leading and executing change in a structured way
• Delivery of Finance Service and Finance data is managed professionally and provided to key stakeholders within the organisation
• Resolution of IT issues, through multiple back office software
• Managing cross training & knowledge transfer throughout staff.
• Motivation of team, promoting a common vision, with strategy and encouraging innovation within team
• Personal development of team, monitored with KPI’s, SLA’s and PDP’s through appraisals
• Resolving escalations from internal/external clients
• Hiring of staff
• Creation and maintenance of Standard Operating procedures
To be considered for this role you must have strong billing experience, have strong customer service focus and be thorough. You will need to be motivated by challenges and have proven experiences of adapting to various situations. This role is very varied so would suit a dynamic individual driven by producing results.
Benefits cover: Parking, 25 days holiday, Pension
If this could be of interest then contact Sejal Hampson or APPLY NOW!