Job Title – Accounts Receivable Manager
Location – East Bristol
Ref - 3090
The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for the timely posting of transactions and reconciliations to adhere to company’s deadlines and maintain an accurate record of balances owed from customers. The role covers all customers of the UK Shared Service Centre. You will lead and ensure the Accounts Receivable Team administer the accurate and timely allocation of cash to customer accounts, coordination of amounts that cannot be allocated, reconciliation of self-bill, consignment and proforma reconciliations and collaborate with the plants Customer Service Teams and Cash Acquisition Team to resolve collection disputes and queries.
Specific duties to include:
· Monitor bank transactions and process incoming SAP cash postings and complete summary files.
· Coordinate the manual self-bill data entry, matching and reconciliation.
· Collation of month end overdue and bad debt plant provision adequacy.
· Monthly reporting of Credit Dispute Notice (“CDN”) status and UK Accounts Receivable key performance indicator statistics.
· Support the process for resolving unallocated cash receipts across the UK
· Collection and follow up of Intercompany accounts within EMEA.
· Support actions surrounding Accounts Receivable collection and coordinate with Customer Service to resolve discrepancies, disputes and short payments with Customers including call offs and “stop list”.
· Monitor team performance against maintaining the shared remittance inboxes daily.
· Submission and reconciliation of invoices to invoicing portals.
· Manage preparation of Accounts Receivable correspondence using templates.
· Administer the CDN application across EMEA and liaise with invoice provider for invoice support and portal contract.
· Continuous review of procedures, alignment of processes and best practice recommendation.
· Recruitment and development of Accounts Receivable team.
· Other ad hoc duties and Accounts Receivable projects as required.
Qualifications and experience required:
Previous experience of working within an Accounts Receivable team as part of a Shared Service Centre preferred
Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and general book keeping principles
An understanding of collection and credit management is desirable
Working experience with SAP desirable but not essential
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Specific skills and abilities
Strong attention to detail, organised and results orientated
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organisation
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Self-motivated and enthusiastic contributor
Please contact Vanessa at Vanessa.email@example.com for further information.